Provides API integration with the Ping.fm web service, which makes sharing posts on other social networks easy. Ping.fm supports posting to: Bebo, Blogger, Brightkite, Custom URL (Drupal), Facebook, FriendFeed, hi5, Identi.ca, Jaiku, LinkedIn, LiveJournal, Mashable, MySpace, Plaxo Pulse, Plurk, Pownce, Rejaw, Tumblr, Twitter, WordPress.com, Xanga.
- Announce new posts to Ping.fm
- Create new nodes from Ping.fm (custom URL)
- Post to Ping.fm from IRC (through Bot)
Integration and API
- Ping.fm Block (displays your latest Ping.fm status)
Uses the PHPingFM library by Dmitri (
- hook_pingfm_custom_url() is called when Ping.fm invokes the Custom URL.
- PM Modi sets up committee to identify 'obsolete' laws
- Who levelled allegations against your son? Congress asks Rajnath Singh
- Lalu undergoes over 6-hour-long surgery, doctors repair 3mm hole in his heart
- Indian youth from Kalyan who joined ISIS killed in clashes in Syria
- IMF's Lagarde under investigation in French fraud case
My website is a way of aggregating information which is close to me such is environment, green computing, social media, ubiqitous computing, context aware systems, supply chain management, web accessibility, drupal and so on.
Some of the content is available to the public and mostly which deals with research and controversial issues are not.
Juggling between my business, research activities and volunteering campaigns, availibility of free time dictates my ability to write blogs which might not be so frequent at times but I always like to learn about new things specially in mobile computing and related technologies.
I am also very interested in enriching the lives of elderly, disabled and specially with total visual impairment by the use of pervasive computing. To me, the most effective computing is which is never seen but is around you to help you when needed.
Please feel free to comment on my blog articles and on the site.
Your feedback is very much velcome. This site is dedicated to poeple around me, specially my parents and teachers. Thank you.